April 11, 2014

Marvelous Beige

   Hello there!Friday today and I now realize it's been quite a while since my last post. My apologies but I couldn't escape my hectic schedule this week. :(
  Today's posts will be about fashion! I know that spring demands color and intense tones but I honestly cannot resist in beige whatever the season. I think like white and black this color looks amazing both in spring, summer and winter clothes.
boho chic
   I know that you may think that beige is boring and atone, but I insist that if combined with nice accessories the outcome it will be stunning...
Take a look at the following super high heels from Givenchy...What do you think, now???
                                                                   Enjoy...

Givenchy Beige Bicolor Leather Suede Platform Sandals

Givenchy Beige Bicolor Leather Suede Platform Sandals

 

Victoria Beckham in New York City.  (May 10, 2013)

Gorgeous beige shirt dress, with a brown belt and large bag!  Women's street style fashion 
 Evening dress   DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMNM