April 6, 2014

I love Sundays

     Hello loves! Sundayyyy happy Suuundaayyy!! I love Sundays clearly this much. I like to wake up stress free and have a relaxed day, enjoying my coffee waching my favourite tv series, reading my books... But most of all I adore the time that I will enjoy my coctails. Because Sunday nights are all about coctails. Mojotos, margaritas, cosmopolitans and every possible creation in between. Most of the times I like sweet coctails and my favourites are mohitos and margaritas. The following are some recipes for the nigh, but you can find here a lot more coctail recipes of all kinds.    
                                                                         Enjoy!!!
Easy Cranberry Margaritas Recipe -- perfect for happy hours and holidays, and ready to go in just 5 minutes! | gimmesomeoven.com
Cranberry margaritas, by gimmesomeoven.com
 Recipe:
3/4 cup Lime juice, fresh  
1 1/2 cups Cranberry juice cocktail 
1 Ice cubes  
1/2 cup Liqueur, orange flavored  
3/4 cup Tequila 

5-Minute Green Margaritas Recipe -- made easily with your favorite homemade or store-bought green juice! | gimmesomeoven.com
Green margaritas, by gimmesomeoven.com
 Recipe:
1/2 cup Lime juice, fresh  
1 1/2 cups Juice, green 
1 Ice cubes  
1/2 cup Liqueur, orange flavored 
3/4 cup Tequila  


The Original Cuban Mojito Recipe: For each Mojito, you will need:  1 teaspoon of sugar  1 large sprig of Mojito mint*  1.5 oz. white rum - 80 proof  1/2 fresh lime cut in quarters  Club soda  Ice 
1 teaspoon of sugar 
 1 large sprig of Mojito mint* 
 1.5 oz. white rum
1/2 fresh lime cut in quarters
 Club soda 
Ice