March 4, 2014

OSCARS 2014

OSCARS 2014
   When Fashion meets OSCARS the outcome is unbelievable, glamorous, amazing and I can keep going. Despite the fact that I found celebrities make up this year al little bit boring exept of that of  winner's Lupita Nyong'o's, their gowns on the other hand were simple stunning! In all years I am waching the OSCARS, this is the firtst year that I liked almost every gown seen on the red carpet. All actresses were synced in fashion. Awsome! Here are my favourite gowns of the night. Enjoy...


    Academy Award Winner, Best Supporting actress, Lupita Nyong'o in Prada

Margot Robbie in |SAint Laurent

Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen



Glenn Close in Zac Posen

Olivia Wild in Valentino
Angelina Jolie in Ellie Saab Couture
Jennifer Lawrence in Dior
Jennifer Garner in Oscar De le Renta