February 26, 2014

Children should have chores as well


   Hello there!I found this incredible post the other day in pinterest here, about kids having chores and I can trully say that I totally agree with it. I know that every child does not have the same maturity levels at a given age, but more or less almost every child can do easily the most of the things described here. 
   I know by experience from kids, both under the age of five, how important it is to have their chores in their daily scedule, but the most important thing is how well they are feeling about themselves. Their self-esteem is booming when they are included actively in the family's activities and among others they learn to have patience and co-operate well with others. I suggest to try these chores with your kids as well!!
Age-appropriate chores for kids//