February 7, 2014

Amazing Doors

   Hello there!I always have been a lover of architecture, design and decoration, but now I realized that I have a thing for doors as well. Up until recently I didn't pay so much attention to doors, but since I discovered Pinterest I also discovered a beautiful collection with amazing doors. New design doors and especially a little bit of retro, my favourites, I am here to share my photographic collection of doors with you and I hope you will enjoy it as well!

Red church door in Maastricht



 
 
 
Old Purple Door - Cyprus 
 598532_619082964785565_957410882_n.jpg (281×500)
Old Cannery Door in Port Townsend, Washington 

 
 
Love these contrasting colors, and that wood! I want to live here. 
 tumblr_mcmrx8RTKV1qc7bqwo1_500.jpg 389×574 pixels  It's about more than golfing,  boating,  and beaches;  it's about a lifestyle  KW  http://pamelakemper.com/area-fun-blog.html?m