December 8, 2013

Beautiful places around the world...Maldives

   We are in the begging of the winter season, however I would like to take another break and go to a place like this one...in Maldives...
Four Seasons Resort, Maldives
Four seasons resort, Maldives
   We are in the beggining of the winter and even though I like this season very much- I don't really mind snowing and being windy- I like it far more better being at the beach, sunbathing and relaxing...
  I love tropical destinations and I am pretty sure many of you do as well. So, if in any case visit this tropical paradise you can stay here or here indulging yourself with such superior luxury!

   You can have endless walks on the beach or take relaxing naps...
Maldives
  
      Also, you can have your dinner in beautiful and/or peculiar restaurants like Ithaa, the first ever underwater restaurant, brought to you by Hilton Maldives Resort & Spa.

Ithaa


   Enjoy...