November 2, 2013

Smoothies are trending...

   Well I am at one point, where I want to eat healthy in order to stay healthy. After  my detox days,which were completely succesful I might say, I want and thus try to maintain my body at this healthy level. During this process I realized that the easiest of ways to achieve that is with the "help" of smoothies. Fruit smoothies, veg smoothies and everything else in between as you can imagine, could be transformed into a smothie...So, why not filling in your daily diet with healthy, energizing and tonic smoothies...

   Yesterday night, while I was surfing for more recipies to include in my daily diet, I found this delicious avocado recipe. With only fifteen minutes preparation time, this one is the best way to start your day with. It may have almost 660 calories, but the extreme amounts of vitamin B, fibre and calcium makes it worth it.



   Here is another one recipe for a slimming smoothie this time, called Clean green.



 
    You will need 1 frozen banana, 2 cups kale, 1 tablespoon spirulina, 2 tablespoons chia seeds, 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk and 1 cup ice. Put all the ingredients into the mixer and blend until it gets smooth. With only 170 calories per serving this one is the perfect slimming drink to include in your diet. Enjoy...