November 9, 2013

Red Lips...

   Today's post would be, as the title recommends about red lips. I got inspired today, while I was dressing to come to work and I didn't have much time for a proper make up. So, I wore my black mascara, put my red lipstick on and here I am, ready to go...



   As I wrote in a previous post, when you do your make up you have to decide if you want to go for the eyes or for the lips, wheather you want bold eyes or sexy lips. Red color suits almost in every women. To be honest I haven't seen a friend or even a model in magazine picture, that red lips were not beautiful. The following are some pictures I found on pinterest, so you can be, as well inspired...









 Stylehunter.com has a great "how to", in order to create a sexy look with perfect red lips.



   Red comes with a variety of shades, from pinky ones to more dark tones. You can either choose from lipsticks or lipglosses but never forget your lipliner...

Red Lips by AlexMav