November 6, 2013

Borrowed from the boys...

   Let's talk about trends, let's talk about "Oxford" shoes. Let's talk about boyish looks then, that are so much in fashion right now. A while ago, this look seemed, at least to me, a little bit off. But I guess, that's the amazing thingh about fashion...it evolves this much that even a "hard" look can be transformed into somrthing beautiful, chic and even sexy...

   The good thing about Oxford shoes is that they look great with almost everything. As I wrote in a previous post I prefer them more with pants or skinny jeans.


 
   However, they look very nice, stylish and very girly when you combine them with skirts, short skirts preferably. Shorts is another cool way to pair your oxford style shoes.




by AlexMav


You can have a look here at my entire  "Oxford Style" collection and steal some ideas for your future looks!!!
Enjoy...