November 10, 2013

Beautiful places around the world...Japan

   I love travelling. I love visiting new places, meeting new people and admire new architecture and philosophies of life. I certainly want to visit many many places more and for sure one these is Japan. Not only because I can eat sushi pretty much all day, but because I love pagodas as well.
  Tokyo??? Another special reason for visiting Japan. Not only it is the wealthiest city in the world, but also the biggest metropolitan with almost 30 million people living among its 23 special wards. I will visit Japan and Tokyo in the near future, however till then my friends you will admire it with me with photos via Pinterest . Enjoy...








Kinkaku ji in Kyoto in winter, via chrisdulux

Waterfall, Japan (nice place - spread)
Waterfall in Japan




Cherry blossoms & the Kintai Bridge in Iwakuni, Japan, via Lauriƫtte








Tokyo Panarama, via http://www.cauxig.com/