October 27, 2013

Knitwear...

Knitwear...Another trend of this season and may I say the most fabulous one according to my opinion. Even though I am allergic to some wool qualitites, I have a lot knit blouses, dresses and even skirts, beacuse I believe that are a necessity during the cold, chilly days in winter. Like every other piece in fashion, trends in coloring change in every season.So, for this season I find the pastel colors, especially the blue tones, a must for your wardrobe.



Pink and light pink especially, is another one color to wear this winter and also looks very nice in sweaters and cardigans...
Knitting can easily be combined with leather. Another one amazing combination, as you can look in the following picture. Light grey sweater with leather pants, an outfit you can wear all day long, from mornings 'til nights...





Loose sweaters/dresses are my favourite, because they are very comfortable, sexy and yet very chic...Very easy pieces to fill in your wardrobe with. You can easily match them with everything, from pants to shorts and skirts.