September 18, 2013

Kids Just wanna have Fun...

The following video is from a view days ago, when me and my kid went to play tennis. Just before the lesson begin it started raining so badly that small pools were created in seconds in the court. Little Paris seized the day and didn't let the opportunity of having "a bath" go away......
While I was negative in the beginning, I changed my mind when I realized how much fun my son was having. I realized that kids don't really care about being wet, foul with pretty dirty clothes...They simply want to have fun, in any cost! And maybe we, parents, can let them have these crazy moments of fun once in a while. Moments that will create memories, happy memories for the rest of their lives.
So what, if my washing machine still spits red dirt, we both had so much fun that day, that Paris even after a week remembers it and discus it with such enthusiasm!!
At the end of the day happy kids means happy mammy and happy mammy equals happy kids...